What’s your wedding story? Is it small and intimate or large and lavish or something in between? Whatever your wedding story is there is no better way to tell it than through cinematography. Every wedding story is just as unique as the couple themselves, that is why it is important to hire a cinematographer that perfectly understands the two of you. When hiring a cinematographer, you should feel comfortable with them as well as make sure they understand you. Here are a few things to look for:
- Make sure they address each couple and each storyline individually. When reviewing their work, you should easily be able to get a feel for the couple and their vibe. Each wedding video should be distinctive to that couple and conveyed through a cinematographic masterpiece.
- Do you jive with the cinematographer? If not, you should keep looking as you should remember, you will be with them all day long on one of the most important days of your life.
- How much experience do they have? Experience is crucial as the wedding day moves quickly and things don’t often go exactly as planned. You need someone that is experienced and can make split-second decisions.
- Thoroughly review their portfolio. Their website is a great place to start. Check out this great video from JoAnna and Jeremy’s wedding.
- Discuss your expectations with the cinematographer; however, you should be willing to listen to your cinematographer and trust their advice and expertise.
Crescent Films will handpick elements and moments to document your special day to assure they are packed with great care and love rendering your wedding film as a beautiful cinematic record. Crescent Films will work to meticulously provide you with an everlasting treasure of your wedding story. At Crescent Films, each couple is addressed individually by studying those that are the main characters of the day. Call today to schedule your appointment to ensure your wedding is beautifully captured in a cinematographic masterpiece that you will cherish for the rest of your life.